Farmsafe Queensland Ltd (ACN 079 458 272) and our
registered trading entities “Farmsafe
This site contains information concerning Farmsafe
Through your access to and use of the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that all contents of the site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein. You may freely browse the site and download material there from. Downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use any such materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Farmsafe Queensland Ltd. No graphics may be used separately from the accompanying text. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials and printed copies thereof must be retained.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by Farmsafe Queensland Ltd. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
3. Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither Farmsafe Queensland Ltd nor any other party involved in supplying the material, creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the Site. This includes damage to your computer equipment by computer viruses or otherwise. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" and without any warranties whatsoever of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
4. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary information. Farmsafe Queensland Ltd, our trading entities or authorised partners may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Furthermore, Farmsafe Queensland Ltd and its associated companies are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Further, if you do send us a submission, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
5. The trade marks, logos and service marks appearing in a type form different from that of the surrounding text or followed by "©" or “®” (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Farmsafe Queensland Ltd its associated companies or Partners. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or any license or right in and to the Trade Marks without the express written permission of Farmsafe Queensland Ltd, associated companies or Partners or such third party. Your misuse of the Trade Marks on the site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Farmsafe Queensland Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
6. Farmsafe Queensland Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked either to or from this site. Your utilisation of such links is at your own risk.
7. Although Farmsafe Queensland Ltd may, from time to time, monitor or review the transmissions on the site, Farmsafe Queensland Ltd is under no obligation to do so. Farmsafe Queensland Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content neither of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Farmsafe Queensland Ltd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Farmsafe Queensland Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Farmsafe Queensland Ltd reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
11. Farmsafe Queensland Ltd may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.